It's simple! Just log into your Simplifya account on a web browser and click the green "+" button to create a self-audit. You can also go to the AUDITS module on the left side of your screen and click the "Create Self-Audit" button.
When creating a self-audit, you choose:
- the location to be audited
- the license type(s) to be audited
- the law types to audit (state regulations, local regulations, or both)
- whether to do a full audit of the location or just audit certain categories
- who you want to conduct the audit
- the due date/time (audits can be conducted as soon as they are created.)
After clicking the "Create Audit" button, an email fires to the assigned auditor with all the relevant audit information, including instructions on next steps. The auditor can then conduct the audit by logging into the Simplifya iPad app. Once all of the audit questions have been answered, the auditor will be able to review their answers, and then finalize the audit to generate the audit report.