For starters, you may want to read this article to get a better understanding of the self-audit process.
Managers and Administrators on the account can create and assign audits, and can do so by clicking the "Create Self-Audit" button in the Manage Audits sub-module. After clicking, the user is taken to the Create Audit form where they are prompted to select the following:
- Audit Type: Select Full or Category audit. This article explains the difference between a Full audit and a Category audit.
- Location: Select the facility you want to audit.
- Law Types: Select the jurisdiction(s) for which regulations you want to audit for, like state regulations, local regulations, or both.
- License(s) to be audited: This dropdown is a list of the license types held at the location you selected. Select the license type(s) you want to audit.
- Assign to: This dropdown is a list of the staff at the location you selected. Select the person you'd like to conduct the audit.
- Comments: Enter any notes or messages you'd like the auditor to see prior to conducting the audit. This is optional.
After clicking the "Create Audit" button, the assigned auditor will be notified that they've been assigned an audit.