If you're trying to log into the iOS app and are getting an error message, there are a few possible reasons:
- You may be entering the incorrect password. Try using the "Forgot Password?" link to reset your password.
- Your company does not have a Simplifya account yet.
- Your company has a Simplifya account, but it's currently inactive. This could be due to a failed charge. To reactivate your company's account, an Administrator on your account just needs to log in and make a payment.
- Your company has a Simplifya account, but has not added any licenses or locations yet. If this is the case, an Administrator on your company's account must log in on a computer and add licenses and locations to the account.
- You were invited to join Simplifya by someone at your company, but you haven't clicked the link in the invitation email yet. Please go back to the email and click the link, create a password, and then try logging into the app again.
Still having issues logging in? Contact us at email@example.com.