No. Simplifya stores data in a cloud hosted by Amazon (AWS). Cloud-based servers are more secure and less susceptible to being compromised than if we hosted them locally. AWS is extremely secure and has more security abilities than most other companies.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own their own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?