No. Simplifya runs on servers hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). As the leading cloud hosting service, AWS has the resources and expertise to deliver security, reliability, and scalability at levels we could never achieve in a locally hosted operation.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own its own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?