As many as you want! We recommend you self-audit your business(es) at least once a month and have a third-party audit conducted quarterly for an unbiased perspective. The goal is to make sure you're totally ready if you get a surprise visit from your local marijuana regulatory body.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- My self-audit has been synced. Now what?
- What is an Action Item?
- How often should I self-audit my business?
- Who can see my audit reports?
- Does Simplifya offer any sort of guarantee if we're fined by our regulatory body?
- Should I have a third-party audit my business?