As many as you want! We recommend you self-audit your business(es) at least once a month and have a third-party audit conducted quarterly for an unbiased perspective. The goal is to make sure you're totally ready if you get a surprise visit from your local marijuana regulatory body.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- What's a "Training Audit"?
- What permissions do Administrators, Managers, and Employees have in the Audits feature?
- Can I delete my audits?
- What if I forget the password to a PDF of an audit report that I've downloaded?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- What do I do once my audit is ready for review?