As many as you want! We recommend you self-audit your business(es) at least once a month and have a third-party audit conducted quarterly for an unbiased perspective. The goal is to make sure you're totally ready if you get a surprise visit from your local marijuana regulatory body.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- Can I delete an audit?
- What if I forget the password to an audit report?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- My self-audit is ready to review. Now what?
- How often should I self-audit my business?
- What information will my audit report provide?