No. There is only one Administrator per company. This is so one person at your company is responsible for all the configurations of your company's account in Simplifya (locations, licenses, payment method, etc.).
Articles in this section
- How do I change the Administrator on our account?
- How do I add my staff to my Simplifya account?
- How many employees can I add to my Simplifya account?
- What are the different user types for a cannabis business and what is each allowed to do?
- Can Managers and Employees be listed at multiple locations?
- Can there be more than one Administrator for each company?
- Can I track my employees occupational licenses in Simplifya?