Not any longer! Now you can conduct audits on a computer or laptop. You just need to be connected to the internet during the audit. If internet is not available, you will not be able to conduct the audit on a laptop or computer.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- What's a "Training Audit"?
- What permissions do Administrators, Managers, and Employees have in the Audits feature?
- Can I delete my audits?
- What if I forget the password to a PDF of an audit report that I've downloaded?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- What do I do once my audit is ready for review?