Not any longer! Now you can conduct audits on a computer or laptop. You just need to be connected to the internet during the audit. If internet is not available, you will not be able to conduct the audit on a laptop or computer.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- Can I delete an audit?
- What if I forget the password to an audit report?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- My self-audit is ready to review. Now what?
- How often should I self-audit my business?
- What information will my audit report provide?