After you've answered all of the audit questions, the next step is to sync the audit. You must be connected to wifi to do this. Syncing the audit transfers all of the audit data (answers, notes, pictures) to the web. After you sync the audit, the audit is cleared from your tablet. You can log into the website to review your audit before you finalize and generate the audit report.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the Simplifya iPad app?
- Is the Simplifya iPad app free?
- I have a tablet, but it's not an iPad. Can I still use it to conduct audits?
- What are the benefits of using the Simplifya iPad app to conduct an audit (instead of a laptop or computer)?
- Do I need internet access / cell connection while conducting an audit?
- I've answered all of the audit questions. Now what?
- When does the audit data go from my tablet to the cloud?
- Will I lose my audit data if I log out of the app during an audit?