After you've answered all of the audit questions, the next step is to sync the audit. You must be connected to the internet to do this. Syncing the audit transfers all of the audit data (answers, notes, pictures) to Simplifya's database in the cloud. After you sync the audit, the audit is then cleared from the "Your Upcoming Audits" screen in the iOS app. You can log into Simplifya on a computer to review your audit before you finalize and generate the audit report.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the Simplifya iOS app?
- Is the Simplifya iOS app free?
- I have a tablet, but it's not an iPad. Can I still use it to conduct audits?
- What are the benefits of using the Simplifya iOS app to conduct an audit (instead of a laptop or computer)?
- Is the iOS app “native”?
- Do I need internet access / cellular service while conducting an audit?
- I've answered all of the audit questions. Now what?
- When does the audit data go from my iPad/iPhone to the cloud?
- Will I lose my audit data if I log out of the iOS app during an audit?