For our main web app, we run the Linux operating system, Apache web servers, the MySQL database, and the primary code base is PHP. It’s commonly referred to as a LAMP stack.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own their own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?