Yes, 100% native. This means the iOS app was built in Objective-C or Swift (both are Apple mobile programming languages) specifically for Apple's iOS. And since iPads and iPhones run on iOS, the app can be used with either device. We are not using a hybrid approach in which portions were built in native code and HTML5.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the Simplifya iOS app?
- Is the Simplifya iOS app free?
- I have a tablet, but it's not an iPad. Can I still use it to conduct audits?
- The Benefits of Using the Simplifya iOS app to Conduct an Audit
- Is the iOS app “native”?
- Do I need internet access / cellular service while conducting an audit?
- I've answered all of the audit questions. Now what?
- When does the audit data go from my iPad/iPhone to the cloud?
- Will I lose my audit data if I log out of the iOS app during an audit?