Yes, 100% native. This means the iOS app was built in Swift specifically for iOS. We are not using “hybrid” apps where portions were built in native code and HTML5.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own its own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?