Yes, 100% native. This means the iOS app was built in Swift and Objective-C specifically for iOS. We are not using “hybrid” apps where portions were built in native code and HTML5.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own their own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?