The Amazon Fire tablets run a custom version of the Android operating system called Fire OS that we do not support. That said, it may run on an Amazon Fire just fine, we just aren’t including it in our test plans.
Articles in this section
- Is Simplifya a cloud-based app?
- What is Simplifya’s technology stack?
- Which browsers do you support?
- Does Simplifya own their own servers?
- Do you have a regular maintenance window during which the app is not available?
- Is the iPad app “native”?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the METRC API?
- Will the app run on an Amazon Fire tablet?