Simplifya SOPs were designed to bring your Standard Operating Procedures into the digital world. The SOPs module does a number of things to make operational compliance smoother for marijuana businesses, but the three biggest are:
- The ability to assign recurring SOPs to any Simplifya user
- An overview page where Managers and Administrators can filter by SOP name, user and location
- One-click creation of new versions of an SOP (without altering or destroying previous versions)
This section will teach you how to get the most out of the SOPs module.
Articles in this Section
- SOPs sub-modules: "Manage" vs "Assigned"
- Creating a new SOP
- Assigning SOPs on a recurring basis
- Using "Complete Now" to conduct a one-time SOP
- Creating a new version of one of your SOPs
- Reopening a completed SOP assignment