The password you created is specific only to that file, so if you forget the password, just log in and download the report again. You'll be prompted to create a new password for the new file.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-audit process?
- What if I forget the password to an audit report?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
- My self-audit has been synced. Now what?
- How often should I self-audit my business?
- What information will my audit report provide?
- Who can see my audit reports?