Any Administrator on the account can add another Administrator user. As an Administrator, log in, and go to Users. From the list of users at your company, click on the user to pull up the settings for that user. Change the Permission Level to Administrator and click Save Changes.
Articles in this section
- How do I follow you on social media?
- How do I change the Administrator on my account?
- Why should I audit my business?
- Why is compliance in the cannabis industry so important?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How are your audit questions created?
- Why are the audit questions written the way they are?
- What is your involvement with Vicente Sederberg?