The following are the 3 statuses of an audit:
- Pending: After creating an audit, it will be in "Pending" status until all the questions have been answered and the "Complete Audit" button is clicked on the audit.
Note: You don't have to start and complete an audit all at once. You can start an audit, exit the audit, and then come back later to finish it. All of your answers, notes, and pictures will be saved for when you return to complete it.
- In Review: After answering all the audit questions and clicking the "Complete Audit" button, the audit is now in "In Review" status. While in "In Review" status, you can add/edit notes and pictures to each question. You can also change answers to each question.
- Sometimes changing an answer to a question will trigger new questions that need to be answered. For example, if you originally answered "No" to the question "Do you manufacture edibles?", then changing the answer to "Yes" will trigger a subset of questions about edibles manufacturing. When this happens, you will be placed back into the audit, at the question whose answer you just changed. Your audit will go back into "Pending" status until you answer the new questions and click the "Complete Audit" button again.
- Sometimes changing an answer to a question has the opposite effect: it will remove a subset of questions that you've already answered. For example, if you originally answered "Yes" to the question "Do you manufacture edibles?", then you answered a subset of questions that pertained to edibles manufacturing. If you change this answer to "No", then that subset of questions that you've already answered will be removed from your audit. Before this happens, you'll receive a warning prompt.
- Finalized: Audits in "Finalized" status are audit reports. This is where you'll see where you are compliant and non-compliant. You're also able to assign Action Items when the audit is in "Finalized" status.