To add an Audit Report to an applied period in your Oversight Portal:
- Log into your Simplifya account and go to the Manage Audits module.
- Click on the finalized audit that you’d like to add to your Oversight Portal. The audit report will open.
- In the top right, click on the “Save Audit” button. A dropdown will appear.
- Click “Save to Smart Cabinet”.
- In the modal that opens:
- Select the Binder (this will be the name of the company/business you share the Oversight Portal with).
- Select the Document Type (ex. “Quarterly Facility Audit”).
- Select the Applied Period. Select the applied period in the Applied Period dropdown. The Applied Period dropdown defaults to the current applied period, but also lists the next five and past five applied periods.
If you need to select an applied period greater than 5 applied periods in the future or past, click the "Select a different Applied Period" anchor text to open a date selector that will allow to you find the applied period you need. In the date selector, choose a date that falls within the applied period. For example, if you are trying to add the audit report to the "April - June 2019" applied period, you'll want to select a date that falls between April 1 and June 30. The relevant applied period will appear in a white box underneath (ex: "ADD TO APR 2019 - JUNE 2019"). Click the white box to select it (it will turn blue after being selected).
- Click the “Save” button and you’re finished! Your audit report has been saved to the relevant applied period in your Oversight Portal.