NOTE: Before adding a remediation report to your oversight portal, you should first make sure that all action items (areas of non-compliance) have been marked as "Completed." After doing so, your remediation report will show that the areas of non-compliance identified on your audit have been fixed.
To add a Remediation Report to an applied period in your Oversight Portal:
- Log into your Simplifya account and go to the Manage Audits module.
- In the far right column, click on the Remediation Report icon for the audit that you’d like to add to your Oversight Portal. Ideally, this icon will be green, which indicates that all action items identified on your audit report have been resolved or completed. After clicking on the icon, the remediation report will open.
- In the top right, click on the “Download Report” button. A dropdown will appear.
- Click “Save to Smart Cabinet”.
- In the modal that opens:
- Select the Binder (this will be the name of the company/business you share the Oversight Portal with).
- Select the Document Type (“Remediation Report”).
- Select the Applied Period. In the Applied Period dropdown, select the applied period that you'd like to add the remediation report to. The Applied Period dropdown defaults to the current applied period, but also lists the next five and past five applied periods.
If you need to select an applied period greater than 5 applied periods in the future or past, click the "Select a different Applied Period" anchor text to open a date selector that will allow to you find the applied period you need. In the date selector, choose a date that falls within the applied period. For example, if you are trying to add the remediation report to the "April - June 2019" applied period, you'll want to select a date that falls between April 1 and June 30. The relevant applied period will appear in a white box underneath (ex: "ADD TO APR 2019 - JUNE 2019"). Click the white box to select it (it will turn blue after being selected).
- Click the “Save” button and you’re finished! Your remediation report has been saved to the relevant applied period in your Oversight Portal.