SOPs (or "Standard Operating Procedures") brings your hard copy SOPs into the digital realm. This section covers everything about Simplifya's SOPs modules, including the assigning and versioning of SOPs and how to use Simplifya's SOP Templates feature.
- Simplifya SOPs: Getting started
- Working with Simplifya SOP Templates
- How do I create a new SOP?
- A primer on the SOPs sub-modules: "Manage" vs "Assigned"
- How do I assign an SOP on a recurring basis?
- Can I conduct an SOP without creating an assignment?
This section covers Simplifya's Self-Auditing and Third-Party Auditing features as they relate to your cannabis business. Things like how to use them, how to keep teams accountable, and how to save you time saving your business.
- What is the self-audit process?
- What if I forget the password to an audit report?
- When I create an audit covering more than one license type, will I get a bunch of the same questions?
- How do I create a self-audit?
- How do I conduct a self-audit?
- What's the difference between a FULL audit and a CATEGORY audit?
Everything you need to know about Simplifya's Document Storage feature. This section also covers the Smart Cabinet, Simplifya's notification-based system designed to help you keep your compliance documents organized.
- Getting started: The Documents module
- What's the difference between Documents and Smart Cabinet?
- How to upload documents to Simplifya
- Organizing documents with Tags
- Document Details Pane: Viewing and downloading files
- How do document permissions work?
Action Items are the lynchpin of the Simplifya system, and a business's best friend for making sure everyone is held accountable for compliance.
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business locations, business licenses, and payment methods. It also includes extra configurations such as adding your METRC or other seed-to-sale API keys.
The Users module, visible only to the Administrator and Managers, gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.
- How do I change the Administrator on our account?
- How do I add my staff to my Simplifya account?
- How many employees can I add to my Simplifya account?
- What are the different user types for a cannabis business and what is each allowed to do?
- Can Managers and Employees be listed at multiple locations?
- Can there be more than one Administrator for each company?
The big list of the nice-to-knows for anyone at a cannabis business looking for more information on what Simplifya has to offer.