We use the Stripe API and they process our payments in a manner that is compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard. Basically, Stripe creates a one-way, single-use token in combination with a unique customer ID. This allows us to charge the card on a recurring basis without ever transmitting or storing the actual credit card.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a demo?
- Why should I audit my business?
- Is Simplifya a SaaS application?
- Do you share our audit reports with anyone?
- What if I've forgotten my password?
- Which browsers do you support?
- How are you securing and protecting sensitive data?
- How are you protecting credit card data?
- Are you a Registered or Validated Integrator for the Metrc API?