Once you've finalized your third-party audit, Simplifya will generate the audit report. Your audit report is viewable within the Simplifya web app, but can also be downloaded into a .PDF file (a password-protected is optional).
Sharing your Audit Report
At this point, you can now share your report with your client. To do this, you can download a .PDF of the audit report and email it to them (with optional password-protection), you can download the audit report and print off a copy for them, or you can do both. The downloadable audit report will include your company's logo on the cover page.
Note: If you add a password to your PDF download, anyone you share that PDF with will need the password you created for that file. If you ever forget the password to an audit report PDF, just log into your account and download a new one. You can create a new password for that file before it saves to your computer.
What's on the audit report?
Here's the information your audit report will provide:
- Your company name and logo
- The name of the cannabis business audited
- Audit Number
- Name of auditor
- Completion date/time
- Licenses audited
- Law Types audited
- Total number of questions asked
- Number of questions answered in a way that indicated compliance
- Number of questions answered in a way that indicated non-compliance
- Number of questions answered "Pending" or "N/A"
- The full text of every question and how it was answered
- The regulatory citation for each question asked
- The license(s) that the question pertained to
- All notes added while conducting and while reviewing the audit
- All pictures added while conducting and while reviewing the audit
- Solutions to restore compliance for all questions answered in a way that indicated non-compliance ("Action Items")
Features (available in the web app)
- Ability to download a password-protected .PDF file of the audit report
- Ability to filter audit report by question category
Who has access to my report?
The security and privacy of your company's account is extremely important to us. We do not share or provide access to your company's account to anyone outside of the users that you've added. We have protections in place so that Simplifya employees don't even have access to your audit reports.
Here is who has access to an audit report:
- The person that conducted the audit
- All Administrators on your account