This section covers Simplifya's Audits feature as it relates to auditing a third-party cannabis business.
- Third-Party Audits: Overview
- Creating a Third-Party Audit
- Conducting a Third-Party Audit
- Reviewing and Finalizing a Third-Party Audit
- Audit Reports by Ancillary Companies
- Third-Party Audit Statuses
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business info, such as your logo, locations, and payment methods. It also includes extra configurations such as managing the markets you operate in.
The Users module gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.
This section covers the personal settings of your Simplifya account such how to change your email address, password, profile picture, and name on your account.