With the Audits module of Simplifya's Ancillary Company account, you can:
- Conduct third-party audits for cannabis businesses, using questions determined by the city, state, and license types of a facility.
- Create and manage your own proprietary audit questions, and organize them into specific categories and Question Groups.
- Save your previously conducted audits as Audit Templates, which can be customized and re-used in the future.
- Download audits as PDF reports (including all notes and attachments added for reference) to provide consistent, standardized reports to clients.
- Retain client names and facility details to easily schedule future audits, even if those clients aren't on Simplifya.
Scheduling and Conducting Third-Party Audits
To understand how Simplifya can help you audit cannabis businesses, we recommend starting with:
- Third-Party Audits: Overview. This article will serve as a starting point for how our auditing feature works while explaining the life cycle of a third-party audit.
- Process for Producing Content. Learn more about how Simplifya produces our dynamic audit content.
Creating your own questions
Simplifya makes it possible to combine our juridisdiction-specific content with the proprietary questions you ask in your own inspections.
To learn more about adding your own questions to Simplifya, check out these articles:
- Creating Custom Questions. Learn how to add your own question content to Simplifya.
- Question Manager. Question Manager offers a flexible and filterable interface for searching your questions.
- Working with Question Groups. Understand how Question Groups let you organize your questions for specific states or business types.
Configuring reusable Audit Templates
With the ability to mute questions, Audit Templates save you time both on-location and while reviewing audits prior to sharing with clients. Take any previously conducted audit and customize it to be used for future audits.