Managers and Consultants on your account can create and assign audits by clicking the "Create Audit" button in the Manage Audits sub-module. After clicking, the user is taken to the Create Audit form.
On the Create Audit form, you'll be prompted to select:
- Business Name: The "Business Name" drop-down is a list of businesses that you've already used Simplifya to audit. Select the business you'd like to audit.
If you're creating an audit for a business that you have NOT used Simplifya to previously audit, you'll need to add their business info (name, address, contact information, and license information). You can add this info by clicking the "Click here if business is not in drop-down list." Once you've added the business information, the business will now populate in the "Business Name" drop-down for easy access when creating audits later.
Note: When entering new business info, if the audited facility's city is not listed in the "City" drop-down, it means the business is subject to the regulations of your county. In the "City" drop-down, you should select "Unincorporated [County Name] County" to ensure you are auditing against the appropriate locals jurisdiction regulations. The cities that appear in our "City" drop-down menu are populated from a list of incorporated cities published quarterly by USCitiesList.org. We only show incorporated cities because a city must be incorporated to create its own ordinances and rules.
- Location: Select the facility you want to audit.
- Law Types: Select the jurisdiction(s) for which regulations you want to audit for, like state regulations, local regulations, or both.
- License(s) to be audited: This drop-down is a list of the license types held at the location you selected. Select the license type(s) you want to audit.
- Audit Due Date & Time: You can select an audit due date/time. The assigned auditor will receive a reminder email 48 hours prior to the audit due date. The assigned auditor can actually complete the audit at any time; this due date is only for helping with your own scheduling and does not affect the ability to conduct the audit.
- Assign to: This drop-down is a list of the staff at the location you selected. Select the person you'd like to conduct the audit.
- Comments: Enter any notes or messages you'd like the auditor to see prior to conducting the audit. This is optional.
After clicking the "Create Audit" button:
- the audit can now be found in the Manage Audits module, in "Pending" status.
- the assigned auditor will be notified that they've been assigned an audit.
- the audit can be edited to change the assigned auditor and/or the due date.