Once you've finalized your audit, Simplifya will generate the audit report. Your audit report is viewable within the Simplifya web app, but can also be downloaded into a .PDF file. When downloading your audit report, you have the option of protecting the .PDF file with a password.
Note: If you add a password to your PDF download, anyone you share that PDF with will need the password you created for that file. If you ever forget the password to an audit report PDF, just log into your account and download a new one. You can create a new password for that file before it saves to your computer.
What's on the audit report?
Here's the information your audit report will provide:
- Audit Number
- Name of Auditor
- Completion date/time
- Licenses audited
- Law Types audited
- Total number of questions asked
- Number of questions answered in a way that indicated compliance
- Number of questions answered in a way that indicated non-compliance
- Number of questions answered as "Pending"
- The full text of every question and how it was answered
- The regulatory citation for each question asked
- The license(s) that the question pertained to
- All notes added while conducting and while reviewing the audit
- All pictures added while conducting and while reviewing the audit
- Solutions to restore compliance for all questions answered in a way that indicated non-compliance ("Action Items")
- "Action Items Completed" percentage (This percentage shows how many Action Items have been marked as "Completed" by you or your team. Ideally, you want this percentage to be 100%, which means that all areas of non-compliance that were identified on your audit report have been addressed and are no longer considered non-compliant.)
- Ability to download a password-protected .PDF file of the audit report
- Ability to assign Action Items to team members
- Ability to add comments and pictures to Action Items for other users to see
- Ability to mark Action Items as "Completed" or "In Review"
- Ability to filter audit report by question category
Who has access to my report?
The security and privacy of your company's account is extremely important to us. We do not share or provide access to your company's account to anyone outside of the users that you've added. We have protections in place so that Simplifya employees don't even have access to your audit reports.
Here is who has access to an audit report:
- The person that conducted the audit
- Managers at the location that was audited
- All Administrators on your account