Simplifya's Dashboard offers an overarching view of your compliance activity, and is the key to improving communication and resolution of non-compliance through Simplifya.
- Dashboard: Overview
- Overview for All Locations
- The "Licenses" Box
- The "Compliance Activity" Box
- Important Updates from Simplifya
This section covers Simplifya's "Audits" module, its features, and how they can save you time and make compliance as easy as possible. Learn things like how to create and conduct audits, how to assign remediation tasks to your team, and how to track remediation, and keep your team accountable.
- Audits: Overview
- Creating an Audit
- Conducting an Audit on a Computer
- Conducting an Audit Using the iOS App
- Audit Content: Simplifya, Custom, and Simplifya + Custom
- Custom Questions: Creating Custom Questions
Action Items are the lynchpin of the Simplifya system, and a business's best friend for making sure everyone is held accountable for compliance.
SOPs (or "Standard Operating Procedures") brings your hard copy SOPs into the digital realm. This section covers everything about Simplifya's SOPs modules, including the assigning and versioning of SOPs and how to use Simplifya's SOP Templates feature.
- SOPs: Overview
- "SOPs" module: Getting Started on the "SOPs" tab
- "SOP Template Library" module: Getting Started
- "SOPs" module: Getting Started on the "Assignments" tab
- SOP Attestation
- SOPs: Managing Access for each SOP
Simplifya's License Tracker gives you a flexible way to track business licenses, badges, or any relevant renewal items for your business. This section covers what you need to know about adding and managing your licenses.
- License Tracker: Overview
- License Tracker: Getting Started
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Licenses
- License Reminder Emails
- License Tracker Table: Managing the License Category tabs
- License Tracker Table: Managing the Columns On Your License Tracker Table
Everything you need to know about Simplifya's file storage solution. Learn how to work within Simplifya's task-based system ("Documents") to keep your document compliance efficient.
- Getting started: Smart Cabinet
- How to Upload Files into Smart Cabinet
- Folders, Documents and assignments
- Searching your Smart Cabinet for Files, Folders, and Documents
- Smart Cabinet Permissions
- Assigning Documents to users
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business locations, payment methods, and other company info such as payment history.
Users: Managing who's on your account
The Users module, visible only to the Administrator and Managers, gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.
This section covers the personal settings of your Simplifya account such how to manage which email notifications you receive, and how to change your email address, password, and name on your account.