Simplifya's Dashboard offers an overarching view of your compliance activity, and is the key to improving communication and resolution of non-compliance through Simplifya.
- Dashboard: Overview
- Using the Global Location Filter
- Dashboard Newsfeed
- The Licenses Box
- The Compliance Activity Box
- Using Quick Actions on the Dashboard
This section covers Simplifya's Self-Auditing and Third-Party Auditing features as they relate to your cannabis business. Learn things like how to use them, how to keep teams accountable, and how to save you time saving your business.
- Self-Audits: Overview
- Creating a Self-Audit
- Conducting a Self-Audit
- Audit Questions: Clickable Citations and Defined Terms
- Reviewing and Finalizing a Self-Audit
- Audit Reports
Action Items are the lynchpin of the Simplifya system, and a business's best friend for making sure everyone is held accountable for compliance.
SOPs (or "Standard Operating Procedures") brings your hard copy SOPs into the digital realm. This section covers everything about Simplifya's SOPs modules, including the assigning and versioning of SOPs and how to use Simplifya's SOP Templates feature.
- SOPs: Overview
- "Manage SOPs" module: Getting Started
- "SOP Templates" module: Getting Started
- "Assigned SOPs" module: Getting Started
- How to Create an SOP
- SOPs: Managing Access to Your Company’s SOPs
Everything you need to know about Simplifya's Document Storage feature. This section also covers the Smart Cabinet, Simplifya's notification-based system designed to help you keep your compliance documents organized.
- Getting started: The Documents module
- Smart Cabinet: User Permissions
- Documents vs. Smart Cabinet
- Smart Cabinet: Applied Periods
- How to upload documents to Simplifya
- Organizing documents with Tags
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business locations, business licenses, and payment methods. It also includes extra configurations such as adding your METRC or other seed-to-sale API keys.
The Users module, visible only to the Administrator and Managers, gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.
This section covers the personal settings of your Simplifya account such how to manage which email notifications you receive, and how to change your email address, password, and name on your account.
This section contains tips for navigating your Oversight Portal.