Simplifya's Dashboard offers an overarching view of your compliance activity, and is the key to improving communication and resolution of non-compliance through Simplifya.
- Dashboard: Overview
- Overview for All Locations
- The Licenses Box
- The Compliance Activity Box
- Using Quick Actions on the Dashboard
This section covers Simplifya's Self-Auditing and Third-Party Auditing features as they relate to your cannabis business. Learn things like how to use them, how to keep teams accountable, and how to save you time saving your business.
- Self-Audits: Overview
- Creating a Self-Audit
- Conducting a Self-Audit
- Audit Content: Simplifya, Custom, and Simplifya + Custom
- Creating Custom Questions
- Question Manager
Action Items are the lynchpin of the Simplifya system, and a business's best friend for making sure everyone is held accountable for compliance.
SOPs (or "Standard Operating Procedures") brings your hard copy SOPs into the digital realm. This section covers everything about Simplifya's SOPs modules, including the assigning and versioning of SOPs and how to use Simplifya's SOP Templates feature.
- SOPs: Overview
- "SOPs" module: Getting Started
- "SOP Template Library" module: Getting Started
- "Assigned SOPs" module: Getting Started
- SOP Attestation
- How to Create an SOP
Simplifya's License Tracker gives you a flexible way to track business licenses, badges, or any relevant renewal items for your business. This section covers what you need to know about adding and managing your licenses.
Everything you need to know about Simplifya's file storage solution. Learn how to work within Simplifya's task-based system ("Documents") to keep your document compliance efficient.
- Getting started: Smart Cabinet
- How to Upload Files into Smart Cabinet
- Folders, Documents and assignments
- Searching your Smart Cabinet for Files, Folders, and Documents
- Smart Cabinet Permissions
- Assigning Documents to users
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business locations, business licenses, and payment methods. It also includes extra configurations such as adding your METRC or other seed-to-sale API keys.
The Users module, visible only to the Administrator and Managers, gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.
This section covers the personal settings of your Simplifya account such how to manage which email notifications you receive, and how to change your email address, password, and name on your account.