This section covers Simplifya's Self-Auditing and Third-Party Auditing features as they relate to your cannabis business. Learn things like how to use them, how to keep teams accountable, and how to save you time saving your business.
- Self-Audits: Overview
- Creating a Self-Audit
- Conducting a Self-Audit
- Reviewing and Finalizing a Self-Audit
- Audit Reports
- Audit Statuses
Action Items are the lynchpin of the Simplifya system, and a business's best friend for making sure everyone is held accountable for compliance.
SOPs (or "Standard Operating Procedures") brings your hard copy SOPs into the digital realm. This section covers everything about Simplifya's SOPs modules, including the assigning and versioning of SOPs and how to use Simplifya's SOP Templates feature.
- SOPs: Overview
- "Manage SOPs" module: Getting Started
- "SOP Templates" module: Getting Started
- "Assigned SOPs" module: Getting Started
- SOPs: Managing Access to Your Company’s SOPs
- SOP Templates: Previewing and Saving Templates
Everything you need to know about Simplifya's Document Storage feature. This section also covers the Smart Cabinet, Simplifya's notification-based system designed to help you keep your compliance documents organized.
- Getting started: The Documents module
- Smart Cabinet: User Permissions
- Documents vs. Smart Cabinet
- Smart Cabinet: Applied Periods
- How to upload documents to Simplifya
- Organizing documents with Tags
A comprehensive view of the Settings module. Visible only to the Administrator of a company, it's the hub for adding and updating your business locations, business licenses, and payment methods. It also includes extra configurations such as adding your METRC or other seed-to-sale API keys.
The Users module, visible only to the Administrator and Managers, gives you the ability to add new users, control user roles, and attach users to different locations throughout your company.