Many states and local jurisdictions require licensed operators to have and maintain written standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various activities, and also require previous versions of the SOPs. SOPs can be required as part of the initial license application process, and also as part of the subsequent renewal process. Regulators/inspectors can also request to see SOPs during an audit. This can be a nightmare for many reasons.
Simplifya's SOPs Feature
Simplifya’s SOPs feature alleviates this headache for licensed operators and brings your analog SOP record-keeping into the digital realm.
With our SOPs feature, you can easily:
- create SOPs;
- create new versions of your SOPs;
- maintain and track all previous versions;
- save templates created by Simplifya to your SOP library;
- access your library of SOPs anywhere you have an internet connection;
- download and print your SOPs;
- assign your SOPs to your staff members for completion; and
- view, track, and maintain SOP Assignments to create a historical record of compliance.
Articles to get you started:
- "Manage SOPs" module: Getting Started
- "SOP Templates" module: Getting Started
- "Assigned SOPs" module: Getting Started