Here is the life cycle of a self-audit on Simplifya, from scheduling your audit to delegating items of non-compliance to your team members:
- Create the audit (select location, auditor, date/time, categories to audit)
- Conduct the audit (answer all the questions, add notes and add pictures)
- Sync the audit (for tablet app users, this just transfers the data from your tablet to the web once you're connected to wifi again)
- Review the audit (log into the website and review your answers, add to your notes, add more pictures)
- Finalize the audit (this generates the audit report)
- Assign Action Items (assign areas of non-compliance to your team members and track remediation until all Action Items are resolved)
We recommend someone from your business does this once a month.